Cosmetic Dentistry & General Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is not only about improving the appearance of your teeth. It can have a major impact on how you feel about yourself, how others perceive you, and how you interact with those around you. Dentist Shohreh Sabeti has long been helping people improve their appearance, their confidence levels and self-esteem through the art of cosmetic dentistry.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry for You?
What often draws people to cosmetic dentistry is the desire to improve some aspect of their appearance. The wide range of options makes it possible to enhance the color, alignment, shape, size and positioning of your teeth. Scheduling a consultation with Dr. Sabeti gives you a chance to outline your desired results, and she can provide additional suggestions as well as options for achieving those results.
While you may be focusing on a single aspect of your smile you wish to improve, Dr. Sabeti can evaluate the big picture, or how your smile fits with the rest of your face and overall appearance. Contributing elements include your teeth, lips, gums, bite, face, hair color, skin tone and even your personality type.
She can also assess various aspects of your smile, such as the length of your teeth, their alignment with other facial features, the distance between your lips and gums, and other characteristics that have an impact on function and aesthetics. Such a deep analysis is where Dr. Sabeti’s experience and skill as cosmetic dentist truly shine through; it is also the reason cosmetic dentistry can truly be considered an art.
Wide Range of Options
A number of cosmetic procedures are available, and they can be used on their own or in any combination to improve the appearance and function of your teeth. Some of them include:
- Teeth Whitening: In-office bleaching procedure to whiten and brighten your entire smile.
- Dental Porcelain Veneers: Ultra-thin shells placed over teeth to correct imperfections and enhance color.
- Inlays and Onlays: Restorative fittings to repair damage and decay and provide a natural look.
- Dental Fillings: Tooth-colored composite fillings to correct chips, breaks, damage and decay.
- Dental Crowns: Natural-looking tooth replacements affixed permanently into place.
- Invisalign: Nearly invisible braces to straighten and align teeth for improved function and an enhanced smile.
For more information about cosmetic dentistry, what it could do for you, or to schedule an appointment at Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood dental center.